Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Closing date: 12pm, Friday 5th May
Caer Las Cymru is a Welsh charitable company, operating in the third sector. We work with people who encounter barriers and exclusion to social networks and mainstream services; for example, people whose lives can be traumatised by homelessness, poverty, mental ill health or substance misuse.
Due to the continued growth of our charity, we seek to recruit a creative and ambitious IT support specialist, to join our forward thinking and innovative IT department.
You will support the Information Manager in delivering a customer focused, flexible and added value Information, Technology and Communications service to staff throughout Caer Las.
This is a unique opportunity to advance your career, whilst getting the satisfaction of helping Caer Las to assist vulnerable people throughout South Wales.
Typical responsibilities will include:
● Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, VOIP telephony and mobile phones.
● Operation of the help desk function
● Working with internal clients on developing and implementing ICT solutions to streamline day to day operations.
● Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
● Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
● Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
● Maintaining records of software licences, equipment issue etc.
● Providing advice and tuition, to internal service users, to improve their skills.
● Microsoft Domain administration with Active Directory
● Office 365 administration
Recent experience in working with the following would be beneficial:
● Microsoft Office 365 & Windows Desktop Office apps.
● Cloud / SaaS applications
● Microsoft SharePoint
● Mobile device management (Android/iOS)
● A vibrant and supportive, IT focussed workplace
● Competitive salary
● 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
If you have a passion for your subject and are ready for a real challenge, working with great people, please return the application form to us.
Find out more about us on www.caerlas.org. For further information, please feel free to call Sean Bolton, Information Manager on 01792 646071.